Woodcraft Industries is seeking a Moulder Operator to join their team. This position is responsible for the setup and operation of the moulder to meet quality and quantity standards in the production of customer products.
- This description represents the most significant job duties but other work duties that may be assigned as needed.
- Receives job assignments, instructions and related documentation from supervisor/team lead.
- Obtain tools, parts and components for work assigned as necessary.
- Sets-up, operates and verifies work on assigned machine in a manner which consistently meets customer specification, quality requirements and production standards.
- Maintains the work area in a neat and orderly condition in compliance with 5S standards.
- Follows all safety procedures, rules, and guidelines; and notifies the supervisor/team lead of any existing or potential safety issues.
- Assists in training new operators as required.
- Performs basic preventative maintenance as required.
We are looking for someone who is:
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
$2,000 Sign On Bonus!
Based on experience. Minimum of $17 an hour. $2,000 Sign On Bonus.