“The PA Forest Careers site was easy to use and provided me with a handful of additional applicants, one of which we hired for our Fiber Procurement position.”
– M. Winiesdorffer, Kronospan LLC, Shippenville, PA - Click Here & Submit a Job, Today!
Inside Sales Representative
Weyerhaeuser is searching for an Inside Sales Rep(ISR) to support its Easton Distribution facility located in Easton, PA. The ISR is an office-based sales role that is currently eligible to work a hybrid schedule, based on the business need within the Distribution business, tasked with maintaining and growing relationships with building materials dealers, National Accounts, specialty retailers and remanufacturers. Individual will be part of integrated sales team that is focused on meeting customer expectations and be involved in day-to-day business solutions.
- Calling on an established customer base and prospective customers via telephone to sell Weyerhaeuser full range of products, which includes engineered lumber, plywood, OSB, Lumber and Specialty products.
- Acting as point of contact with suppliers for product information to assist with customer requests and pull through sales.
- ISRs have demonstrated passion for achieving sales growth with the following approaches:
- Making outgoing calls to profitably grow sales to independent dealers, national accounts, specialty retailers and remanufacturers.
- Interacting frequently with dealer personnel, including buyers, sellers and sales managers.
- Execution of promotions and specials that assist with capturing sales.
- Facilitating the execution of market pull through activities.
- Coordinating with Weyerhaeuser Dealer Sales Reps to develop and implement effective customer strategies, ensure follow up on sales opportunities, and resolve sales and service issues.
- Collaborate with Customer Service Reps, Inventory Specialists and Sales Operations to ensure accurate order processing, consistent product availability and on-time deliveries.
- Gather and share market intelligence and provide input regarding product mix, pricing, inventory levels and demand outlook.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- HSD/GED is required.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales (experience in the building materials is preferred).
- Strong preference for Engineered Wood knowledge.
- Strong building materials product knowledge.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven ability to develop and nurture strong customer relationships.
- Excellent selling skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities.
- Proven ability and commitment to work safely.
- Ability to influence customer's buying decisions.
- Confidence and self-motivation to initiate sales calls, ask for the order and overcome objections.
- Proficient computer skills and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of factors influencing profitability including pricing, margin, costs and working capital management.
Scott A Davis