Night Shift Cart Loader, Unloader / Inspector
Tedd Wood is looking for a Night Shift Cart Loader, Unloader / Inspector to join our dynamic team! Cart Unloader / Inspector is responsible for unloading the painted materials from the finish line. They will inspect each piece to ensure that it is ready for assembly.
Shift: Monday - Thursday night 8 PM - 6:30 AM
- Unload and load materials on and off the line on the racks
- Inspect materials to ensure that they are of the highest quality
- Cross-train and support other positions within the finishing and corresponding departments.
- Have communication within the department on the work flow and quality of the day's work
- High school diploma
- Valid state-issued motor vehicle license
- Experience working in paint lab or mixing paint preferred
- Experience with computer applications preferred
- Great verbal and written communication
- Great interpersonal skills and teamwork oriented
- Good "color eye"
- 401k, Medical, Dental, Life, Vision
- Paid Vacation
Starting $14/hour - Depends on Experience