Tedd Wood is a growing company looking for a motivated, teachable, positive person to join our dynamic team! The Drafter is responsible for the production of bills of material, assembly of production packages, and other similar duties. Maintains procedures and processes that support core machines technologies. Take lead in coordinating nesting tasks with production schedules.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel).
- Extensive knowledge of AutoCAD, architectural drafting, and possess mechanical intuition.
- Desirable knowledge of Microvellum software or similar cabinet software (i.e. Cabinet Vision, Cad Cam and/or Alpha Cam) to produce detailed and accurate manufacturing drawings from architectural plans and specifications.
- Read and understand architectural documents, including the ability to determine the millwork scope requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or related field.
- At least 1-2 years related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office- especially Microsoft Excel
- Experience or willing to learn- Cabinet Vision, Cabinetware, and Microvellum.
- Good communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- 401k, Medical, Dental, Life, Vision,
Starting $14/hour - Depends on Experience