Class A driver for A&B trucks
Lewis Lumber Products is searching for the best person to primarily drive our Class B delivery trucks and on occasion be the back-up driver for our tractor trailer.
Here's what you will drive:
- All trucks are curtain-side, manual transmission and leased from Penske.
- Trailer is also curtain-side.
- All trucks equipped with E-logs.
- All trucks are non-smoking.
- Each driver drives the same truck everyday unless we need to fill in for someone being off.
Where you go and about your loads:
- Delivering within a 200-300 mile radius of Picture Rocks, PA.
- Most unloading is by the customers forklift, but some hand unloading is possible.
- Occasional overnights.
- Must be willing to deliver into NYC with Class B truck.
- Monday through Friday work schedule. Home every night unless you're on an over night trip. Full time.
- Routes vary from day to day based on the schedule. Departure times vary daily also depending on the customer location
Other qualifications and skills:
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good customer relation skills.
- Must possess a current CDL Class A license.
- Must pass DOT pre-employment drug screen and posses a valid medical card.
- Must be registered with the FMCSA Clearinghouse.
- Weekly paycheck and bonus when you go to NYC.
- Health benefits, vacation days and 401K retirement plan available.
Lewis Lumber Products in an Equal Opportunity Employer