Tally person/Forklift operator/Handler
Like variety? This full time position may be for you! Once you are trained this position is rotating. You would need to become proficient in these 3 areas: tallying lumber, operating a forklift and stacking lumber. This position is outside in our warehouse and even though you're under roof, you're outside.
Skills needed to be considered:
- Good with basic math; good depth perception; some basic computer skills.
- Physically able to stand, sit and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to see all shades of colors.
- Possess a high degree of common sense.
- Strong work ethic.
- Able to get along with other people.
- Quality minded.
- Able to lift 100lbs at various times
- Work schedule is Mon-Fri 6:30 am to 3 pm with some occasional overtime possible.
- Lewis Lumber Products is a drug free work place.
- Health benefits, life insurance, vacation days, and retirement plans available.
- Pre-employment drug testing required.
- Employee discounts
Lewis Lumber Products in an Equal Opportunity Employer
Starting at $13.00/Hour