Ron Jones Hardwood is looking for a Lumber Grader. At Ron Jones Lumber we view our Lumber Graders as an integral part of our team. They help us create quality lumber for our clients. They are leaders that control the production line and help manage the manufacturing process. We are a concentration yard that specializes in kiln drying lumber, which means you will be grading already milled green lumber and kiln-dried lumber.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Candidates must be able to handle hard labor full time (40 hours a week).
- We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and an ultimate team player.
- The right candidate must demonstrate the ability to grade lumber accurately according to NHLA standards. Must have situational awareness to be able to perform their job duties safely around forklifts, trucks, and large machines.
- Lead fellow employees.
- Help maintain a clean and safe work environment.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Competitive Wage
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Eye Care
- Short and long term disability
- Profit Sharing
- Paid holidays.
- Additionally, we offer a 401k plan after one year of employment.