“The PA Forest Careers site was easy to use and provided me with a handful of additional applicants, one of which we hired for our Fiber Procurement position.”
– M. Winiesdorffer, Kronospan LLC, Shippenville, PA - Click Here & Submit a Job, Today!
The Falconer, New York Office, the State College, Pennsylvania Office, the Titusville, Pennsylvania Office, and the Oak Hill Office of FORECON, Inc. have immediate openings for highly motivated, full time Forest Technicians.
• Boundary maintenance
• Timber cruising
• Timber marking
• Assist in Timber Sale Administration duties
• Other duties pertaining to our current land management accounts, as well as industrial and private clients
• An Associate in Science or Associate in Applied Science degree in Forest Technology, Natural Resources, Environmental Sciences or Biology, or 2 years minimum of practical field forestry/natural resource experience is required.
• Individuals with a BS degree in Forest Science/Forest Management, Natural Resources, Environmental Sciences or Biology are also encouraged to apply as this is an entry level position.
• Must be competent in forest mensuration techniques including point sample, plot and 100% inventory methods.
• Basic knowledge of office software: Word; Excel; Access and PowerPoint.
• Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability and willingness to work out of town as assigned for 1-2 week time periods.
A “Task and Duty Guide” for this position is available upon request. Pay and benefits are commensurate with skills and experience. Basic forestry equipment and professional dues are provided by the company. Entrepreneurial spirit, solid communication skills, strong work ethic, and dedication to meet company and client needs are essential. Extensive training and professional development opportunities provided, dependent upon experience. Future advancement opportunities within the company, when available, are solely dependent upon qualifications and a proven ability to complete work accurately and on time, as well as working with clients and staff in a professional and productive manner.
If you have any questions or want to send a resume, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org FORECON, Inc. is a multi-disciplinary full service consulting forestry firm operating out of five (5) offices throughout NY, PA and WV. Our corporate headquarters is located in Falconer, NY. Our clients include institutional investors, TIMOs, private, industrial and municipal forest landowners.
Please visit our website: http://www.foreconinc.com.