Maintenance Technician / Mechanic
Brownlee Lumber, Inc. is searching for a Maintenance Technician / Mechanic on 1st shift to join our growing team. Topnotch candidates will have the talent to work in a fast paced environment as a safe and skilled team member. Brownlee Lumber is world renowned as a preferred provider to those seeking premium quality hardwood products.
- Perform preventative maintenance according to PM Schedules
- Proactively diagnose potential mechanical problems in order to prevent downtime
- Conduct needed repairs on manufacturing plant and heavy equipment
- Perform maintenance and repairs for light-to-heavy truck and trailers.
- Communicate respectfully with other team members and vendors
- Improve skills through various education opportunities
- Must be able to read, comprehend and apply highly technical manuals, blueprints and schematics.
- Proficient use of hand and power tools
- Excellence in welding, cutting and fabricating
- Analyze and diagnose machine performance issues
- Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions
- Extensive knowledge of plant equipment and plant structure maintenance
- Have a flexible schedule to make repairs when needed
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. or more
- Work within precise limits and standards of accuracy
- Brownlee Lumber is world renowned as a preferred provider to those seeking premium quality hardwood products.
- Our company culture focuses on People, Integrity, Courage, Endeavor, Excellence, Learning, and Balance.
- The Maintenance Technician / Mechanic can expect EXCELLENT wages & benefits including: Health & Life Insurance, 401(k), Flexible Spending Account, and Paid Vacation
Overtime Opportunities Are Available!
Brownlee Lumber Company - The Best Place to Grow Your Career in Lumber Manufacturing
Apply here today or visit https://brownleelumber.catsone.com/careers/
Hourly Rate: $18-$21 Anticipated Annual Income: $50,000-$65,000