Brownlee Lumber Company, Inc. is searching for a Business Coordinator to assist our Leadership Team in day-to-day organization and management of various business functions.The Business Coordinator will serve as a generalist encompassing elements of information technology support, communications, back-office tasks, research, report writing, process improvement, and special projects to meet the needs of various stakeholders on a cross-functional team.
- Complete cross-functional assignments to ensure project deliverables within allotted budget and timelines.
- Serve stakeholders for evolving Information Technology / Information Services programs.
- Assist in the development and execution of lean process improvement initiatives.
- Provide administrative support for manufacturing operations.
- Data entry and visualization, report writing, presentations, record keeping, etc.
- Assist with other office functions as may be assigned.
- At least an Associate Degree in a relevant field is preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in a related position.
- Experience with process improvements in manufacturing environments strongly preferred.
- Must have good decision making qualities, strong communication skills, and high level of emotional intelligence.
- Should have experience in the development and execution of at least some related functions.
- High proficiency with business level technology and software applications.
Bonus: Proven experience with graphic design, crafting marketing materials, social media content, and event planning.
- Efficiency. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Organization and planning. Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the team.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Calm under pressure. Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Work ethic. Possess a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
- Teamwork. Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Persuasion. Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
- Brownlee Lumber is world renowned as a preferred provider to those seeking premium quality hardwood products.
- Our company culture focuses on People, Integrity, Courage, Endeavor, Excellence, Learning, and Balance.
- The Business Coordinator can expect EXCELLENT wages & benefits including: Health, Life, Vision and Dental Insurance, Rewards and Recognition Programs, 401(k), Flexible Spending Account / Heath Savings Account, and Paid Vacation and Holidays
Brownlee Lumber Company - The Best Place to Grow Your Career in Lumber Manufacturing
Apply here today or visit https://brownleelumber.catsone.com/careers/