Maintenance Technician Supervisor
Blue Triangle Hardwoods in Everett, PA is looking to add a Maintenance Technician Supervisor to our team. This role is a key working member of the plant team and is responsible for providing leadership in maintenance, safety, project planning, quality, performance and employee engagement. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a strong industrial maintenance background to join a world class lumber organization.
- Initiate, develop, implement and manage maintenance programs based on best practices in the industry, with an emphasis on planning and scheduling preventative and predictive maintenance activities.
- Ensure preventative maintenance schedules on all machinery are being followed with a strong sense of urgency and understanding of critical production schedules and equipment maintenance.
- Oversee all installation, repair and upkeep of the facility.
- Develop and carry out projects to improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
- Monitor the use and inventories of maintenance supplies and equipment.
- Assure compliance with all OSHA regulations.
- Prepare reports, analyze data and make recommendations for improving operations and solving maintenance problems.
- Strong leadership and communication skills to build a positive culture and motivate a team.
- Direct and manage maintenance team, as well as monitor employee performance, administer discipline and maintain positive employee relations.
- Ensure maintenance team is adequately trained, equipped and motivated to accomplish tasks.
- A 2 year degree/certificate in electrical/electronics, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic fields is preferred and a HS Diploma is required.
- 5+ years of industrial maintenance experience including millwright or heavy industrial electrical, welding and fabrication, and PLC preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in maintaining electrical/electronic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and components
- Experience with predictive and preventative maintenance practices
- Knowledge of industrial safety, specifically OSHA
- Proven ability to respectfully manage a diverse workforce.
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Full Plan of Benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Full time hours
- Day shift