Industrial Maintenance Technician
Blue Triangle Hardwoods is hiring maintenance mechanics/technicians. These are full time opportunities working for a world class hardwood lumber manufacturer. Blue Triangle Hardwoods, an affiliate of American Hardwood Industries, one of North America's largest hardwood lumber manufacturers, distributors and exporters. We are a provider of hardwood logs, hardwood lumber and proprietary grade hardwood lumber products.
- Conducts, maintains, tests, repairs electrical/electronic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and components.
- Applies knowledge of electrical and mechanical principles in determining equipment malfunctions and applies skills in restoring equipment to operation.
- Provides skilled mechanical and electrical/electronic support to all areas of manufacturing.
- Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical/electronic equipment including but not limited to programmable controls, numerical controls, power supplies, drives, gages and test equipment.
- Other duties/responsibilities may be assigned.
- A 2 year degree/certificate in electrical/electronics, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic fields is preferred and a HS Diploma is required.
- Any welding, mechanical, and electrical work is a plus.
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to work well with all levels of personnel whether individually or in a team environment, and especially must be able to interface and communicate with line operators in order to assist with repairs and troubleshooting.
- Full Time Hours
- Full Plan of Benefits
- Monday-Friday; and weekend work as needed