A.M. Logging, LLC
116 Thompson Lane
Millhiem, Pa 16854
A.M. Logging, out of Millheim, PA, is seeking a Forest Technician. We are searching for people with an attitude and temperament to fit our culture and join our team. Our work environment is fast paced, ever changing and at times physically demanding.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
- Meeting with landowners Determining and implementing harvest prescriptions Boundary identification
- Marking residual trees Provide job layout
- Maintain tools and equipment Perform other job related duties as required by their supervisor
- Effectively communicates orally and in writing
- Efficient in ESRI or other mapping programs GPS skills
- Read deeds and identify property boundaries
- Works entire shift outdoors in uneven and rough terrain in all weather conditions
- Operates 4-wheel drive pickup trucks or SUVs
- Utilizes computer/scanner/printer with MS Office programs and forestry specific software as directed.
- Overnight travel as required.
- An associate degree in Forestry
- Must be able to perform essential job functions
- Must be reliable, honest, and have a strong work ethic
- Full time position benefits include: Compensation based on qualifications and experience & Company vehicle.
- A.M. Logging is a forward thinking company that provides you steady employment year around.
- You will operate modern equipment that is well maintained.
- You will have opportunity to join our health insurance and 401K plans.
If you believe you posses the attributes to fit our culture, we encourage you to join our team! Apply today!
Based on Experience